PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, GDPR), Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), GALEGA DE IMPERMEABILIZACIONES Y REVESTIMIENTOS ESPECIALES, S. A. guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind provided by our customers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in this sense GALEGA DE IMPERMEABILIZACIONES Y REVESTIMIENTOS ESPECIALES, S.A. has adopted the legally required levels of protection, and has installed all the technical measures within its reach to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access by third parties, as described below. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Responsible for the processing
Name: GALEGA DE IMPERMEABILIZACIONES Y REVESTIMIENTOS ESPECIALES, S.A.
VAT NUMBER: A15035603
Address: Crta. N651, Rego da Moa s/n 15500 FENE – A CORUÑA
Telephone: +34 981 48 54 78
Purpose of the treatment
All data provided by our customers and/or visitors to the website of GALEGA DE IMPERMEABILIZACIONES Y REVESTIMIENTOS ESPECIALES, S.A. or its staff will be included in the register of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of GALEGA DE IMPERMEABILIZACIONES Y REVESTIMIENTOS ESPECIALES, S.A., which is essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve any doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles of the users of our services.
Legitimacy of the treatment
- Contractual relationship: This is the one that applies when you purchase one of our products or contract one of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To deal with the queries and complaints that you make to us and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by ticking the box on the contact form, you authorise us to send you the necessary communications to respond to your query or request for information.
We do not pass on your personal data to anyone, with the exception of those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with any law. For example, the Tax Law obliges us to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on financial transactions exceeding a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned cases, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your prior permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the purposes set out above.
In this sense, GALEGA DE IMPERMEABILIZACIONES Y REVESTIMIENTOS ESPECIALES, S.A. will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the period of prescription of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to GALEGA DE IMPERMEABILIZACIONES Y REVESTIMIENTOS ESPECIALES, S.A., and will not be processed except to make them available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the processing, as well as for the exercise and defence of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information processed in our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and against unauthorised access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, nature and risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be responsible for your use of the data (including your username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy rules and where we employ third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same rules and allow us to audit them for compliance.
Please note that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which personal data is being processed and the processing operations carried out on it;
- The right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to erasure of your personal data, where this is possible (e.g. by law);
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case we may retain the data for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is our legitimate interest. “Company_Name” will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defence of claims.
- Right to portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to GALEGA DE IMPERMEABILIZACIONES Y REVESTIMIENTOS ESPECIALES, S.A.
To exercise your rights, you may do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a copy of your ID card.
Protection of rights
If you believe that your rights have been disregarded by our company, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency by any of the following means:
- Electronic site: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal mail: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: +34 901.100.099 and +34 912.663.517
Making a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
GALEGA DE IMPERMEABILIZACIONES Y REVESTIMIENTOS ESPECIALES, S.A. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legal or jurisprudential developments that may affect its compliance.